Pages

Saturday, December 18

Introductory Version II

I
am in lust. In crush. Not yet falling in love.
have made it through half of the year. Without dying of stress.
have reachable dreams. That will come true in the coming months.
have fixed a friendship that was broken.
live in my airy thoughts. You can't bring me down.
am learning about fashion. I see my style and I will claim it as mine.
have become addicted to listening to the kind of music that no one knows about. 
have begun collecting buttons. As well as interesting alcohol bottles. 
have a list of what I want to do over Christmas break. Including painting my room yellow, and getting my tattoo.
have accepted that I'm innocent. And I will be seen as such. I will embrace that. 
have made my New Years resolutions. 
will be me. I have been. And will always be.


No comments:

Post a Comment