Pages

Saturday, May 14

Just for a Minute.

I'll believe I'll be able to make it. Through all of this. Just for a minute. I'll think I'll be able to get along. Sadly however, it never lasts for long. My resistance. To such a depression. I would love to hurt everyone, I almost have, yet. I must remind myself constantly that they are trying to help. So I must give a little. Stop speaking of killing yourself, even if it is a daily thought. Stop being a downer. Speak of happy things. Smile at them. Laugh with them. And for heavens sake, Do. Not. Hurt. Them. On purpose. Because I could. All of their fears, that Kitten will never be believed. That Buttons, will be an awful father. That Ace, will turn out exactly like his mother. Juliet will never be thought of anything but what everyone thinks. None are things I actually believe. But such are things that would hurt them. If I was some stranger, it wouldn't hurt them. But I'm their Abbi. There dear Lo. Forever the best friend, Pennington. I could break them, because those short statements don't even begin to touch the surface. It is such a fear of mine, that I'll lose my temper and hurt them. Like all of them have hurt me.


Two wrongs, don't make a right. Two wrongs, don't make a right. Two wrongs, don't make a right.

No comments:

Post a Comment