Which is pretty much the same, but worse at the same time, because now I'm thinking about who I was and who they were, and what should've been, what actually was, and what I wanted to happen. And now I just want to bang my head against a wall so I stop thinking.
Side note: "Your negativity is disappointing." Excuse me? Fuck you. Your inability to understand is disappointing. Need I remind you that just a few hours beforehand you were talking about how you can't help but feel what you feel. Jesus, make up your mind.
All of my relationships with the brits, are just horrid now. It's depressing, but if they don't give a fuck neither will I. Saving 600 bucks on a plane ticket there and back is fine with me. I'd like to keep my money, but I was more than happy to give it up to spend some more time with the brits. Now that it's nothing but abuse, I'm just getting close to done with the lot of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment